Effective November 30, 2020
- West Elementary & Park Elementary – Distance Learning Model
- Middle School & High School – Distance Learning Model
Student & Family School Resources
- 2020-2021 Safe Learning District Guide
- 2020-2021 Guia del Distrito de Aprendizaje Seguro
- Covid-19 Attendance Guide for Parents and Families
- Critical Sector Worker Child Care FAQ
- Critical Sector Worker Child Care Registration Form
- Carta de cuidado infantil para trabajadores del sector critico agosto de 2020
- FAQ About In-Person, Hybrid, and Distance Learning Instruction
- Preguntas frecuentes para familias: Instruccion en persona, hibrida y de aprendizaje a distancia
- Hybrid Learning Quick Guide
- Distance Learning Quick Guide
- Guia Rapida de Aprendizaje a Distancia
- Self-Screening Student Questionnaire
- Cuestionario de Salud Estudiantil para Covid-19
- Spectator Guidelines for Approved Activities – Revised 10/1/20
- Video Message from Tiffanni Markgraf, District Nurse
(to help parents self-screen children before sending them to school)
- K-3 Distance Learners – Complete the Grade K-3 Distance Learning Device Check Out Form (a school representative will contact you with pick-up information).
- K-3 Hybrid Learners – Devices will be provided in the classroom. If a device is required outside the classroom, the device will be provided at that time (if available).
- 4-12 Distance & Hybrid Learners – Students in grades 4-12 must “Bring Your Own Device.” Chromebooks may be rented from the District if you have applied and qualify for Educational Benefits. Complete the Device Rental Agreement and return the signed document, along with $30, to the District Office.
- HotSpots – If you are in need of a HotSpot for internet access, contact your child’s Principal.
- Covid-19 Decision Tree
For People in Schools, Youth, and Child Care Programs
- Covid-19 Arbol de Decision
- para personas con Covid-19 en escuelas y programas para jovenes y guarderias infantiles
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – How It Spreads (from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Covid-19 Free Testing: November 1 – January 30 (Nasal Swab Video)
- Is it Covid?
- ¿Es Covid-19?
- Keeping Kids Healthy at Home
- McLeod County Family Resource Guide
- Veterans – Covid-19 Distance Learning Support Grant