Counseling Center Office Hours
7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
All students and parents have a Naviance account. If you need a password or a password reset please contact your counselor. See below.
Naviance allows students and parents to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Create plans for the future – Create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned by the school to better prepare your student for future college and career goals.
- Naviance also lets us share information with you and your student about upcoming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other resources for college and career information.
Meet our Counseling Staff
Families with last name A – Ha
Families with last name He – Pa
Families with last name Pe – Z
Counseling Center Secretary