Covid-19 Confirmed Cases
- Effective 4/1/22, weekly updates of new confirmed cases were suspended due to low transmission rates.
Covid-19 Preparedness Plan
- Covid-19 Preparedness Plan, Effective August 3, 2022
Plan de Preparacion Covid-19 A partir del 9 de Agosto de 2022
- Covid Recovery Framework ESSER II & III Allocations
ESSER II & III Allocation Feedback Survey Summary
- Covid-19 Preparedness Plan: June 3 – August 8, 2021
Feedback Survey Summary: June 15 – August 9, 2021
- MDE Esser III Spending Plans
Student & Family School Resources
- Self-Screening Student Questionnaire
- Cuestionario de Salud Estudiantil para Covid-19
- Testing Kits
Free kits are available to all District parents/guardians for their students (1 per student).
Kits may be picked up by parents/guardians at each school building office or the District Office.
- Close Contacts and Tracing: COVID-19
- McLeod County Family Resource Guide
- McLeod County Public Health
- Vaccine for Children and Teens
- Vaccine and Testing Providers
- Rapid Testing – Hutchinson Armory (1200 Adams St SE), Thursday-Friday, 11 am – 6 pm