It is a teacher’s responsibility to complete the required clock hours and mandates for their licensure. The requirements are printed on your license. (PELSB Renewal Requirements for Tiered Licensure)
Know your numbers. Through the Minnesota Professional Education Licensing and Standards Board website (Educator Licensing section), you can monitor your clock hours and mandates. From your current license you will need the file folder number and serial number to access your account.
Clock hours (continuing education units) must be submitted to the Relicensure Committee for review and approval/denial. The committee meets throughout the school year. Clock hour applications with supporting documentation may be turned into any committee member or at the District office to Tina Vorlicek.
2023-2024 Relicensure Committee
October 25, 2023 – January 24, 2024 – March 20, 2024 – May 15, 2024
- Jason Durheim, Park Elementary
- Ronda Eckhart, High School
- Abrah Renning, West Elementary
- Jill Rude, Tiger Elementary
- Sara Pollmann, School Board
- Michael Scott, Administrator
Melanie Strachota, Middle School
Forms, Information & Resources
- A Clock Hour Application must be completed and submitted for each experience. Click here to create an individual Clock Hour Application.
- Cultural Competency Mandate – This mandate may only be completed through a PELSB approved training. Click Here for Options
- ELL Mandate – ISD 423 teachers receive this mandate through the evaluation process. If you are unable to meet this mandate through the evaluation process, click here for other options.
- Click here for other licensure mandate resources.