An online parenting class with Dr. Dave and Erin Walsh.
Self-Discipline is twice as strong a predictor as academic success as intelligence. Yet how do we foster it in our kids?
This content-rich class will help you answer important parenting questions like:
- How do I set meaningful limits and consequences?
- How do I avoid power struggles?
- What is my parenting style?
- How do I boost my child’s self-esteem?
- How do I help my child succeed in school?
- How can we create a more calm and happy home life?
click here to listen to Dr. Walsh speak about kids and video games
Love and Logic Parenting Class
Parenting Program that is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
The Becoming a Love and Logic Parent Class will answer questions such as:
- “How do I get my children out of bed in time to catch the school bus?”
- “How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?”
- “How do I get him to stop whining at dinner?”
- and many other day-to-day parenting challenges…
The Becoming a Love and Logic Parent training program was developed by Jim Fay, Charles Fay, Ph.D., and Foster Cline, M.D., of the Love and Logic Institue, Inc., in Golden, Colorado.