Hutchinson High School will honor nine selected individuals to induct into the Hutchinson Wall of Fame on Friday, September 30, 2022 prior to the Hutchinson Tigers homecoming game against Rocori.
The Hutchinson Wall of Fame was created in 2008. Inductees are recognized every two years. There are five categories and criteria for being nominated and inducted, including: Coach/Advisor, Student Athlete, Fan, Outstanding Graduate, and Fine Arts. The Wall of Fame can be found in the northeast hallway of the high school, just outside of the Whalen Gym.
2022 Wall of Fame Inductees:
- Dave Larsen – Coach/Advisor
- Geoff Docken – Coach/Advisor
- Don Hansen – Coach/Advisor
- Kris Hoeft – Outstanding Athlete/Graduate
- Gene Ollrich – Outstanding Athlete/Graduate
- Sue (Duehn) Fauth – Outstanding Athlete/Graduate
- Jackie (Mills) Egan – Outstanding Athlete/Graduate
- Jon May – Outstanding Athlete/Graduate
- Dan Prochnow – Outstanding Athlete/Graduate
The 2022 inductees have a variety of experiences and honors to celebrate. Please join Hutchinson High School on Friday, September 30th, 2022 to recognize these individuals for their contribution to Hutchinson Activities. Go Tigers!