An online parenting class with Dr. Dave and Erin Walsh.
Self-Discipline is twice as strong a predictor as academic success as intelligence. Yet how do we foster it in our kids?
This content-rich class will help you answer important parenting questions like:
- How do I set meaningful limits and consequences?
- How do I avoid power struggles?
- What is my parenting style?
- How do I boost my child’s self-esteem?
- How do I help my child succeed in school?
- How can we create a more calm and happy home life?
Parenting Program that is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
The Becoming a Love and Logic Parent Class will answer questions such as:
- “How do I get my children out of bed in time to catch the school bus?”
- “How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?”
- “How do I get him to stop whining at dinner?”
- and many other day-to-day parenting challenges…
The Becoming a Love and Logic Parent training program was developed by Jim Fay, Charles Fay, Ph.D., and Foster Cline, M.D., of the Love and Logic Institue, Inc., in Golden, Colorado.