Celebrating lifelong learning and
building a school community that
encourages learning, respect and communication.
<CLICK HERE> to Register your BYOD Chromebook! Thank you!
If you are unable to view the video below, please use this link.
You may select other dates by clicking the playlist icon in the upper-right corner.Note: Because these videos are streamed online, the quality is significantly less than that viewed in classrooms. Content may be modified before posting online.
Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year!
Who We Are:
Park Elementary School serves 850 students in second through fifth grade. Our purpose is to meet the needs of the whole child with an emphasis on basic academic skills. We are committed to providing as many hands-on learning experiences as possible in all academic areas. We want our students to know, understand, and apply what we teach. We provide instruction and opportunities in all academic areas. As an elementary school, our focus is on language arts and mathematics.
You may also receive this information via text message. Just send the message “follow @parkelem” to 40404. (Text messaging fees may apply according to your contract.)
Our Services for Children:
Park provides for the needs of students with a variety of programs and services.
- -32 homerooms of students in grades 2 – 5.
- -Specialists who provide instruction in music, physical education, library skills/technology,
science lab, art and keyboarding.
- -A large media center supervised by a trained media generalist.
- -Three computer labs with keyboarding and word processing emphasized.
- -Programming for gifted and talented students
- -Title I program for children needing extra support in reading and math
- -Support for students with special needs:
- -Learning disabilities
- -Physical, emotional, and cognitive development
- -Vision or hearing
- -Speech and Language
- -English as a Second Language
- -School lunch and breakfast program (breakfast is free for all students)
- -Religious release time in cooperation with local churches
- -Health Assistant on duty for the school day
- -School Counselors/Social Worker
More than 100 people work together to make Park a successful school. The staff combines enthusiasm and dedication to create a positive learning environment. All staff members are committed to helping our students be successful academically and socially.