Congratulations to the TIGERs of the Week, Ellyssa Hoversten and Logan Wadsworth:
Ellyssa Hoversten – Dance
Ellyssa is a three season varsity dance team member. She is a captain and choreographer for the high kick and jazz teams
- Tenacity – Ellyssa doesn’t settle for mediocre. She stays after practice to stretch and work on skills. She is always looking for ways to make the team better.
- Integrity – Ellyssa is a very loyal captain and team member, as well as a diligent student.
- Gratitude – Ellyssa is very gracious when receiving constructive criticism as she knows it is to make her a stronger dancer and team member.
- Effort – Ellyssa never walks through the motions. She always does choreography and drills full out from the beginning of practice to the end.
- Respect – Ellyssa is respectful to the coaching staff and team members. She is looked up to for her positive attitude.
Logan Wadsworth – Wrestling
Won both matches in the triangular to start the season. Scored a fall against one opponent and an overtime victory against the other.
- Tenacity – Logan’s relentless style and “get after it” attitude is what allowed him to stay in the match and eventually win.
- Integrity – Logan is a high character individual who makes good decisions and is a very positive role model for our young wrestlers.
- Gratitude – Logan expressed gratitude to his teammates and coaches in helping him train and prepare him to compete the way that he did.
- Effort – Logan’s effort, especially in his second match, was awesome. Many times in the match he could have easily given up, but fought through a tough
situation to prevail in the victory.
- Respect – Logan is a very respectful young man and showed that before, during, and after the match to his opponent, coaches, and fans.