Congratulations to Mitchell Max and Rachel Haugen for being selected as the TIGERs of the Week for the week of November 16-21, 2015. Below are the accomplishments and qualities that earned them the award.
Mitchell Max – Boys Basketball
- Led the team in scoring with 20 points and went 7 of 13 in shooting
Effort – Mitchell worked hard throughout the entire game, helping the team rally and remain competitive until the very end.
Respect – Throughout the game, Mitchell displayed excellent sportsmanship. He encouraged his teammates throughout the contest
Rachel Haugen – Girls Swim and Dive
- Completed her high school diving career with a 6th place finish at the state meet. This is her third time being All-State and her highest placing
- Tenacity – Rachel has been focused and worked hard to achieve what she has achieved. She learned new dives as a senior that helped her set school records in both 6 and 11 dive formats
- Integrity – Rachel has never complained even though she has had three different coaches over the last three years
- Gratitude – She has been thankful for the support and encouragement she has received from teachers, classmates, coaches, and fellow competitors
- Effort – She has put forth a great amount of effort throughout her time on the team. Always willing to do whatever was asked her. She was primarily a diver on the team, but also swam the workouts and in the meets without ever complaining
- Respect – She has always shown great respect for her coaches, teammates, competitors, and the officials