Congratulations to Tyler Stenzel and Alexa Broten
on being named the TIGERs of the Week
for December 7 – 12:
Tyler Stenzel – Wrestling
- Champion in the 220 pound weight class at the Litchfield tournament and posted a conference win at heavyweight against New Prague
- Tenacity – Tyler comes to work at practice and he comes to work at his matches. He understands that his hard work and attitude are what allow him to compete in those close matches.
- Integrity – Tyler is an honest and sincere young man who upholds the integrity of the sport by always displaying good sportsmanship
- Gratitude – Tyler shows his gratitude daily to his coaches and teammates. He is truly thankful for his opportunity to be a part of the wrestling team.
- Effort – Tyler shows great effort in practice. He is willing to try new things that we work on in practice and always gives 100%. He had to come from behind to win his match against New Prague.
- Respect – Tyler has great respect for the sport, his opponent, coaches, and everyone involved in wrestling.
Alexa Broten – Girls Hockey
- Scored 3 goals against Waseca and finished the game with 4 points total
- Tenacity – Alexa has been working hard all season and waiting for her hard work to pay off for the team. Her hard work paid off against Waseca with 3 goals and an assist.
- Integrity – Alexa displays great sportsmanship and is especially honest and upfront.
- Gratitude – Alexa is a selfless player who always displays appreciation for the opportunities she has.
- Effort – Alexa gives her full effort every day. She’s the type of player who will purposely use the every bit of energy as opposed to coasting getting back to the bench to switch during games.
- Respect – Alexa has earned the respect of coaches and teammates through the work she puts in with the team, in the off-season, and with her positive attitude each day.