Welcome to Park Elementary’s Open House!
School starts on August 31st for A students and September 1st for B students. Although we know that can change. The School Board is monitoring this on a daily basis. We can’t wait to see you! We hope you’ve taken the time to watch the video your teacher sent you. Below, you’ll find a few helpful links and more information you’ll need for the 2020-2021 school year. Thank you for attending our Virtual Open House!
The above video: Learn more about Lunch, recess, and school drop off
Virtual Open House_New Student Orientation – Learn more about Park Elementary’s day to day activities
Click on the names below to meet the School Counselors:
Click the names below to meet some of the Special Education Teachers:
- Please label your student’s supplies with their name. Due to Covid-19 precautions, students cannot share their supplies.
- Please don’t stress about sending your student to school with all of their supplies on the first day.
- Please contact your school counselor if you have a school supply need.
🌟 Masks or Face Coverings will be required for all staff and students. Thank you for keeping each other safe.
💧 Students are encouraged to bring a water bottle to school everyday
📘 Planners: 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade students need to purchase a planner. They cost $5. They are available in the office or your student can purchase one on the first day of school from their teacher.
💻 4th and 5th Grade Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
📸 Picture day:
- ‘A’ students – September 2nd
- ‘B’ Students – September 3rd
- Distance Learning students – Either Sept. 2nd or Sept. 3rd from 11:15am-12:15pm
A flyer will be sent home explaining how to place your order after previewing the photo.
🎂 Birthday Treats – Sadly, this year, students cannot bring birthday treats, candies, or cupcakes, or non-food items to school. Mr. Olberg is especially sad about this; he loves it when students share their treats with him! Thank you for understanding.
🚍 Questions about Bussing: Hutchinson Bus Lines, 234-0888
🍎 Breakfast: Our Food Service Department will send more information regarding how we’ll serve breakfast.
- To apply for Free/Reduced Benefits for the 2020-2021 School Year, you can click here to complete a paper application and return to the District Office or email it to email@example.com.
- To deposit lunch money or apply for Free/Reduced Benefits online, log into our new Tiger Portal and click on the SmartSchoolK12 link. If you did not receive your login information for this portal, please contact Kristin Nelson at 320-234-2603.
- Click here to view the menu for September.
- Meal prices for 2020-2021: Breakfast: Free for K-5 students, Lunch: $2.90
💻 The new Tiger Portal is now available which will give you access to the SmartSchoolsK12 system which encompasses our Food Service site as well as the Campus Parent Portal. If you did not receive a postal letter with your username and password for this new portal, please contact Kristin Nelson at 320-234-2603.
Isd 423’s Safe Learning Guide: follow the link to read about FAQ’s, Hybrid Quick Guide, Distance Learning Quick Guide, and Health/Safety
Daycare: Our District Office will have more information about this soon.